Re: Arnica

Kris,
Hi!! Yes, I would highly recommend Arnica!! It's an herb, we find it at our
health
store in gel form.. there are also tabs available... We have one mare that
always
gets tight in her back legs, so we put that on her!! Especially after she
has finished
100 miles!! It is also great for you!! Big Red stepped on my foot, I put
Arnica on it,
the swelling and pain was gone the next day.. We gave some to a friend of
ours
she was trotting her horse out at a vet check, she fell in a hole and
sprained her ankle.. She loved it!!
Hope this helps, we would not live without it, I hope they do not stopping
making it!!

Diane Fruth and Sardius ( you are taking me where)....