wise buy!/demand=price?quality=price?

Hi Tracy

I was not going to post on the subject, But can't hold my tong. You
inspired me to brag.....

My best, fantastic, great, if ya want it,  it is going to cost ya, short
backed pony size (to most people) no name horses under 250. cash and carry.
Mr POA who I first walked a way from for 400. and the most recent
mustang/TB cross.  Beats every thing I have had so far.  More than happy we
could see the potential. O'my, I admitted to only paying 250 for Mr. POA.
The secret is out, we will never live it down........ re name the horse.
No one will remember......

Not knocking expensive good papered animals (payed for some of those
too...with good genes.) Don't flame me I am just bragging about buying
wise, so far............Hee Hee Hee  Then again one might think he's
junk............

Time for a story.  Yup there is  always  a story,  what can be said.
Grampa (who will be un-named ) told me" Yup my son paid between 150,000. or
200,000.(think the price goes up every time the story is told it was over
100,000. OK)  for a weenling race horse at the auction a few years ago in
kentucky.  My comment was "Must be one hell of a horse"   His comment to me
was "NO, he was the idiot who paid that much for it. "

I always figure it is a 50 / 50 chance ya have for soundness alone by the
time they reach 4 and don't break a leg etc. etc. etc..

I always remember this  when buying a horse.

Sigrid

>yeppers....best horse I've ever owned I paid $350 for.  His daddy is in
>Scottsdale with a $2500 stud fee!
>
>tracy

The Space Cadet