Re: Respiration rate and thumps

In a message dated 98-01-06 23:21:32 EST, Debbyly@AOL.COM writes:

<<  I give this horse a mixture of
 regular salt, lite salt and dolomite in applesauce.  Do you have any other
 recommendations?

 Thank you to other ridecampers who have given input.

 Debby Lyon

Since this horse has real problems.. I -- getting back on my salt box--- would
highly recommend a properly formulated - balanced electrolyte.  Made from the
correct ingredients.. that can be correclty absorbed by the horse

as always--  my list is;

Enduralyte  or lite  Creative Science
Ride Rite- ABC
Perf and Win  Buckeye

all powders

and
Lyte- and -Now  paste.

I would suspect this homemade mix may be part of the cause of the problems..
at least it is a good place to start from.

Roger R