Re: You get what you pay for!

Hi, Teddy!

        I agree with you!  My husband's First Law of Economics:  Nothing is
free -- Everything has a cost, which must be paid.

        Don't forget, Val paid $500.00 for Cash!  However, he had the basics
and she had the time and know how -- figure out what it cost getting to that
know how, and Cash's "price" is up there!!

        Purchase price and the cost to produce the horse must be part of the
equation!

        However, there is such a thing as too high a price.

Barbara (and Zaim -- so what if my back's a little long?  So's the rest of me!)

(P.S.  Keep quiet Zaim, that's why it's taking so "long" to get "all" of you
conditioned!)