Horses for sale/ info on Tevis

I know of two, 4 yr. old arab geldings, not registered that are for sale.
These horses were raised on a 200+ acre farm and have had no hoof care,
worming, etc. yet apear to be in good condition.  They are halter broke, and
were put up and fed during weaning, and handled at that time.  If interested,
contact vonita Bowers @ mbowers472@aol.com

Does anyone out there know if  a Missouri foxtrotter has completed the Tevis
in the past?  Does anyone have an arab foxtrotter cross?  I have a buyer
looking for one.

Thanks, Vonita