Is There A Best Breed

To everyone out there....
                                          I think any breed of horse can be
successful in competitive riding..The horse should be judged as an
individual not as a breed. If the horse is condusive to that type of
athletic  competition and is properly conditioned to do so he can be
successful. How do you determine what makes a good competitive horse.? Do
you have any standards to go by.? What do you look for in a horse to
determine if he has what it takes to be successful.? Size...weight ...
conformation....breed...heart....temperment....? Do certain breeds do
better because there are more of them out there competing.?  Give the other
breeds a chance. Everyone should be heading towards the same goal
regardless of the breed.Competition should be fun..!! Offer help to others
like me who are new to the sport and want to learn all about it..
                                            Elaine ....From Wi.