Re: ridecamp-d Digest V98 #9

I'm not a vet, but I had similar problems with Archie when I first got him.
My vet recommended doing a blood workup.  It turned out Archie was
extremely anemic.  Put him on an iron supplement recommended by the vet and
within a month he was a different horse.

Just food for thought, it might not be his lungs but a physical
manifestation of another problem.

KcA & Rose the mustang & Archie the unpapered paint