aluminum trailer

Beth,

I have a Silverado Aluminum trailer that I purchased in 1993 and I love it.
It is a 3 horse slant with a large tack room and drop down doors.  It is
very well built, & I checked out quite a few before purchasing.  It also
pulls very easily.  I also pulled numerous trailers before deciding on this
one.  It is built up in Springfield, Oregon.  One of the features I like,
because I am short,  is that the latch to open the drop down door is at the
bottom of the door, below the window.  There is a single door at the back,
but it is very easy to open & close with one hand.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Handling Rope Halters
http://www.catechnologies.com/patfred