Saddle Wanted

Woe is me!  I am starting the Great Saddle search again.  I am seeking a used
endurance saddle that will fit my 14.3 broad and short backed mare and me.
I need a center fired rigging to keep the grith as far back as possible since
this mare has the most tender skin.  She has developed girth burns from her
elbow to the girth area in less than thirty miles.  I have tried several
different griths with no success, so moving on to the saddle.
If you have any ideas or saddles you can e-mail me privately at
GypsyTashi@aol.com
Thanks - Barbara
ps OrthoFlex do not work for her, but great on my other mare.