Re: Kimberly's ride

REPLY TO 01/03/98 16:42 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Kimberly's ride

Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 16:18:52 -0800

I have only good things to say about Lari's Orlov/Arab
cross horses. Heart, speed, substance - they are wonderful.

Steph

    > "Nature's Sungari" (brother of Steph's Nature's Quicksilver and
    > Nature's Khruschev) wanted me to tell folks that he was the
    > horse who took Kimberly for that gallop on the beach the other
    > day.  And he blushingly reveals he was the first leased horse,
    > placing 18th, not 47th, at the Pan Am Championship 100 miler,
    > with Ariel Adjiman, from Brazil.

    > Lari

-----------
Was there some story about Kimberly's ride I missed?  Kimberly,
share your story!

Also, if Lari is keeping up with this, maybe you can give me some
info.  My daughter and I dropped in to Lari's ranch last fall to
share our Rhodesian Ridgebacks and meet hers.  Lari was not there,
but Fuchsia said we could go back and look at the horses, my
daughter wanted to see an Akhal Teke.

What caught my eye, being partial to greys were two absolutely
gorgeous BIG greys, a gelding and mare, that I am guessing were
Orlav/Arab crosses.  They were wonderfully put together, with long
sloping shoulders, and I think over 15.2 hands.  They were in with
the bay Akhal Teke mare, in the back.  Lari, do you know which two
of your horses that sounds like?

Karen

To:  ridecamp@endurance.net