rides in Arkansas

I have a non-horsey spouse who said he might accompany me on a ride and be
my cheering squad if we went to a ride in Arkansas. He went to college
there and it would give him an excuse to go back to visit.

anyone know of CTR or endurance rides in Ark this coming season?

chris paus & star, who stands with icicles in his mane right now.