Re: waterproof Amish blankets

-- BEGIN included message

Jerry Fruth wrote:

> Linda, This is the second time I've heard about the amish blankets.  I know
> you won't give yours up so how about an address, name or what ever

I buy them through endurance rider Mary Coleman of Cassville, PA.  The
blankets are made on the narrow side for the Amish standardbreds.  I've
found that my Arabs need a size 2" bigger than normal.  They are a light
blanket with a synthetic "wool" lining under the 1000 denier cordura.
Last I heard they wer $65-75 plus shipping.

You can contact Mary Coleman at (814) 448-2821.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
with warm, dry, cozy horses!

-- END included message