HELP!

Hi everyone.  I need your help in getting some information about endurance
riding or contacts in the following areas:

		New London Connecticut
		Yorktown Virginia
		Portland Maine
		Port Huron Michigan
		Burlington Vermont
		New Orleans Louisiana

I have just got engaged to someone in Coast Guard and he (we) is/are going
to be relocating possibly to some of these locations in June.  If anyone
out there knows about these areas as far as trails, boarding, and endurance
rides/riders/contacts goes, please email me privately.
Thanks!
Susie (& James)