Re: ride food

No. They aren't yucckky at all. They hold up well in a fanny pack or at
camp and taste good. I shared the idea with a training buddy this weekend,
and she decided it would be good trail food for her too,. The only downside
is Star will sometimes grabe them right out of my hand if I'm not careful.
He's got quite a sweet tooth!

chris paus & star