Re: trail safety

Terry,

>can
>understand that someone who had a fear of heights could feel some
>discomfort on one of these sections of the trail,

Anyone who knows me can vouch for the fact that I have an incredible fear
of heights.
I have never had a moment of qualms on the Laguna ride. Sunland yes,
Laguna no.

>Do you riders prefer dirt roads to single tract trails that require
>horsemanship?

I prefer a mix of both with the dirt road at the beginning and end. Some
in the middle so that the
horses don't get log jammed behind a slow poke.

>Do you feel uncomfortable on a trail that is 3 feet wide alongside a
>drop off?

I should, but Laguna's is not that bad.

>If you have ever ridden the Mt. Laguna Ride, do you feel the trail is
>too dangerous for endurance?

No, it's not. The only problem is when the horses get backed up on that
narrow trail.

Kris