Re: web Site

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, SandyDSA wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble accessing the endurance site or is it me? Can't
> get to the Endurance Site for anything. Did the address change?
> sandy

I was just one the phone to First Step Research (my MorganList
listserv runs off the same system).  The story is that the T1
line from AT&T that connects Moscow, Idaho to the rest of the
Internet was down for almost 12 hours.  It is back
up right now (though I don't know how long that will last--it
came back for at least 15 minutes around 7:30 a.m. Eastern
this morning and then went down again).

What I can't figure out is if this is really what was wrong,
then why was e-mail to Ridecamp still working?

Whatever.  It seems to be back now.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA