Re: trail safety

Terry Woolley Howe wrote:  I would appreciate some feedback from the group.

> Do you riders prefer dirt roads to single tract trails that require
> horsemanship?

God, give me my pony, a single track trail, and MILES of it!

> Do you feel uncomfortable on a trail that is 3 feet wide alongside a drop
> off?

No, I ride the Pacific Crest Trail and the Tahoe Rim Trail which both have
wild exposure.

Single track RULES !   Dirt roads are boring!   Put on a beautiful ride with
beautiful scenery and more riders will come and enjoy it!
--
Deanne Del Vecchio
Creative Computer Concepts