Re: Yippee! Lower membership fees!

Thats not a bad spoof Louise, but if you go back and read our proposal
you will find that we limit groups to 3 adults.  Since the division of
the $65 base rate would quickly run to tiny savings over the $25 per
adult group rate I don't think very many adults would really want to
try to share one membership even if there was no limit.  You must be
a mathematical genius though if you can ever get a membership down
to $5.

Teresa