Dynamite vitamins

I know some of you give your horses Dynamite vitamins.  I am having trouble deciding whether I should use Dynamite or Dynamite Plus.  Is there really a difference and if so, what?  I want to give what is best to my horses.  I have a 24 yr old mare and a 7 yr old mare.  Both are in excellent health.  The 24 yr old in the last 2 springs got low in iron and she became weak.  Even tho I worm her regularly the vet said she is more prone to worms and I have to do the 5 day double dosing of Panacure in the fall and spring.  I hate giving her all that poison, even tho it seems to work.

Thanks for your help,

Beth