Re: Crabbing

In a message dated 12/30/98 7:02:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JANUSTUDIO@compuserve.com writes:

<< Sorry for tagging on to your post Heidi, but all this discussion about
 crabbing has me intrigued(sp).
 I used to ride a stallion that would crab when ever he wanted to check out
 his company. >>

Having ridden some stallions that were pretty inventive about keeping tabs on
the world while still "behaving," I can certainly believe that!

Heidi