Re: Mountain Quarry trail

In a message dated 12/30/98 8:34:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, poko@jps.net
writes:

<< Sorry to drag this out, but a question was asked on why we thought we
 had to dismount to cross the proposed bridges on this trail, that riders
 in her area don't normally get off their horses to do this.  Neither do
 we, but this was to be a requirement of bikers and riders when using
 this trail. >>

Geez, sounds like another regulation dreamed up in an office, instead of by
real-life folks that use trails.  Were either the bike people or the horse
people consulted when this proposed requirement was dreamed up?

Heidi