Mountain Quarry trail

--
Rancho Occhialini
"Where the fat guy lumbers"

Sorry to drag this out, but a question was asked on why we thought we
had to dismount to cross the proposed bridges on this trail, that riders
in her area don't normally get off their horses to do this.  Neither do
we, but this was to be a requirement of bikers and riders when using
this trail.  I am assuming that people are familiar with this trail, and
know what the issues and problems were in this area.  Thank you for your
interest.
Karin Occhialini