Re: Bible Quotes of the horse

 >Hebrew writers of
>these
>books come from a race which was never at ease with horses.

Ahhh, but the horse is the only animal mentioned in heaven.

Rev. 19: 11  I saw haven standing open and there before me was a white
horse whose rider is called Faithful and True.

Rev. 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white
horses and dressed in fine linen white and clean.

Isn't this great?  All we have to do is enlist as soon as we get there!

Angie and Kaboot...grey.."death rides on a pale horse"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]