Re: Proposed Mountain Quarry Trail

I would have to ask, what was wrong with mountain bikes on the trail?  I
was under the asssumption that we were capable of sharing trails with other
trail users.  Jerry

Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/

Standing JABASK KNIGHT
On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Pete Occhialini wrote...