Re: Hank has been found!!

This is wonderful news!  I used to do a lot of travelling with show horses
and one time I was going from a circuit in Minnesota down to Colorado.
Stopped in small town Wyoming, put the mares up at the fair grounds in very
secure stalls.  Next morning, my reining mare was gone.  Someone had taken
her, but then left a note on my trailer later in the day telling me where to
go and find her.  I don't know if it was a joke or they became scared when I
had the whole town out looking for Jodi.  We were lucky to have Jodi in our
lives for 32 years.  I am so glad Hank was found!
Jan Mutchler
Littleton, CO