OffTopic: Stallion's Identity

Hello,
(I hope this is ok to post)

My name is Michelle Eddy and I have an Equine Rescue in West Virginia (I'm
also endurance newbie).  I know you guys know your arabians and I know this
is a long shot, but here goes:  I recently adopted a white arabian stallion
with heaves.  He was purchased from the new holland sale in PA by another
rescue group called T.E.A.R.
This horse is obviously a purebred arabian stallion but does not have a
tattoo. He has a distinguishing old injury to his nostril.  Below is his
story:

 This horse came with a handwritten note stating his name is Milkshake,and
that he is 14 years old has been a pet for years and is a proven sire (My
vet thinks he is more like 25 years old).  He is from Pennsylvania.  If
anyone knows this horse please contact us.  We would like to have as much
information about him as possible to help him. He is a grey arabian
stallion.  He has been vetted between the ages of
14-25.  He is approximately 14.2 hands.  He is malnourished, suffers from
the heaves, has melanoma.  He has been checked by a vet and is currently on
medication for the heaves.  Hopefully he will respond to the treatment.  He
is very sweet to work around and very calm.  He is very easy to medicate.
He loves attention.  He is bright and alert dispite his condition. One
strange note, whoever took him to the sale put show sheen on his body,
mane, and tail.  I guess it was an attempt to enhance his appearance.

This stallion is extremely well mannered and well trained on the
ground....I have not been on his back.

If you think you might know this stallion, please contact me via email.
His pictures can be seen on my webpage.  We call him "Delaware".

Thank you very much for your time.

Michelle Eddy
C & M Equine Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9036/