Bible Quotes of the horse

>Is this from the bible?

I think I probably have every "horsey" verse in the Bible underlined and
footnoted...along with those that mention endurance (the Apostle Paul was
BIG on endurance).

For instance, this one that explains the predominance of women in
endurance racing:

Job 14: 1-2  Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble.  He
springs up like a flower and does not endure.

Here's one for the ride & tie people:

Jeremiah 12:5  If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you
out, how can you compete with horses?

For the safety concious:

Jeremiah 46:4  Harness the horses, mount the steeds.  Take your positions
with helmets on!

Hill training?

Habakkuk 3:19  The sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like
the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.

And finally a command to us all:

I Timothy 6:11  But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue
righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

Sister Angie (my husband has meaningful verses underlined in his Bible)

Sister Angie

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.