Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument

Could someone with more experience in this area please fill in the rest of
us on exactly whom should be contacted and how, on this issue?  I have
zero experience with the BLM and don't understand how it is regulated,
don't even know what department it falls under. One email gave this name &
address for comments:

> >Mr. Pete Wilkins
> >Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
> >337 South Main St., Suite 010
> >Cedar City, Utah, 84720

but no title or organization -- who is this Mr. Wilkins and what is his
position with respect to this project?

I am more than happy to write letters and such, but would like to be a bit
better informed on how this project is approached and who is in a position
to influence policy, to make certain my efforts are well-directed and
have a better chance of success.

Many thanks!

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL