Re: OF stirrups forward

I use to have an OF officers model patriot and though it was so
comfortable and secure, the stirrups were too forward for me.  I sold
it.  Seemed to rub my horse in the lion area but my husband also has the
same saddle with the same complaint of sirrups too far forward.  We took
it to a saddle repair friend and he easily moved the stirrup bar hanger
back almost and inch and my husband is delighted!

It can be done very easily going in thru the open slit where the
leathers came out.  This may help some of you that like their OF but not
stirrup position.  Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota