Horse for sale too

Ina,..If your looking in the Auburn area for a horse I have a nice mare
that has finished Tevis twice for sale.  She is Arab, gray,12yrs old,
produces nice (have a nice 3yr old bay fille of hers at the ranch also
for sale)has FEI Passport, lifetime member of AHSA &  She can be owned
for a mare 4000 USD.
Call me at 1-800-532-6148
Potato