Re: Saddles - again!

If you want to try an OT saddle get one-second hand there are a lot of them
out there.  I had a cutback for a little over a year and since it had the long
panels I simply shortened them fixed the bootees and no more rubbing.  Unless
a person has a very deep pocketbook they wouldn't be able to pay $2500 for a
saddle.  In fact I removed most of the "bells and whistles" from the one I had
and carried all I needed.  Lovell