Re: Fw: EQ-ResQ: Fw: STOLEN HORSE!!!! Pennsylvania

I am sure everyone wants to know WHEN Dave finds Hank!!  We will be crossing
our fingers here in Michigan for him and sending a few words heavenward on his
behalf.  I can't imagine how I would take it if that happened to me...
devastation wouldn't begin to cover it.  You might as well steal one of my kids
and God help the person when I found them.  (I do tend to think that if anyone
ever took one of my kids, they would bring them back in a hurry!! Just some
light humor!!!  Something my mother always said about me! Haha).  Good luck and
Godspeed, Dave and Hank!
Maggie