OF -Cut-Back vs. Stitchdown

From: Suzanne Solis
Email: ssolis@lg.com

I tried out an 17.5" OF cutback a couple of weeks ago and liked it.
It seemed to fit the horse fine.

I did not get the chance to try the stitch down model.

The cut back model tended to push me back just a tad. I think due to all the pading in front.

Has anyone tried both of these saddles and can they tell what they thought the differences were in them?

I am looking for a saddle that fits my long-backed tall thouroughbred built arab but also one where I can stand balanced in the stirrups and also have the freedom to post comfortably.

Thanks,
Suzanne
ssolis@lg.com