Re: Where is Washtucna?

In a message dated 12/27/98 2:12:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zebella@northrim.net writes:

<< what is the weather gonna be like there in early April? >>

Could be anything from 0 to 80, anything from balmy sunshine to wind and ice.
April is a very variable month, all over the high desert in eastern WA and OR.
Just do what I advise people coming to our part of the world that time of
year--pack your parka and your tank top, and everything in between, and then
don't be surprised if you use ALL of them at one time or another in the course
of the same endurance weekend...

Heidi