More on SAD

Hi, campers,

  I don't think I've ever suffered from SAD, having been born and raised in
Michigan, where it there's two seasons, winter and August. But folks born in
sunnier climes do seem to suffer from it. Now that I live in the Pac NW, where
it rains and rains and RAINS (except this week when it snowed), the gloom does
seem to affect me sometimes. I do something,then, that may not work at all,
but mentally it perks me up...the few times the sun DOES actually come out, I
spend as many minutes as I can looking into it. I'm in no danger of ever
getting sunburned, but......mentally at least, maybe my brain is being
told,yes, the sun will come back, don't worry!!

Michelle