Thanks Ride Camp

Dear Ride Campers,
 I want to say that I'm learning a great deal about horses from this
net. I'm new to endurance, only one 30 mile done this Oct. I think
that's a LD. I don't understand all the things you are talking about,
but I am taking it all in. I may need to know it some day. In fact I'm a
new horse owner, only have had my mare 2 years. So I'm learning lots of
good things from all you horse people. Thanks so much! Have a great
Christmas and a enduring New Year.
Julie

Julie A. O'Neill
214 E. State St.