Re: metabolisim

In a message dated 12/24/98 2:15:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jtaylor@pyramid.net writes:

<< I have 4 horses. 2 Qtr a Arab And a Tb. I free feed the Arab And Tb and
 they munch off and on all day. The two Qtr eat untill everything is
 gone. They would eat till their eyes popped out. Is this due to the fast
 and slow metabolisim of the different breeds? Julie

More information needed. Size/weight of the horses, past history, type of
concentrate.

ti