Re: Fun with Fitness!!

> From: Teddy Lancaster <Teddy@runningbear.com>
>
> What do you think of riders who constantly complain about having
> to meet a "60" pulse.  "My horse can't do that, he never does,
> yet wins lots of rides."
>
> Funny, they just don't get it.  They are riding their horse
> beyond the present fitness level.

How true Teddy!  My favorite one is a guy in our area who consistently (98
was his first year) gallops his 5 year old TB over the entire course.  When
he finished the Big Horn this year he commented "You know, I would have WON
if they just hadn't kept holding me at all the vet checks"  Happy Holidays,
Mary