Re: Fun with Fitness!!

In a message dated 12/24/98 9:51:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< I understand that she is a truely exceptional (as it, different from the
 normal) endurance horse, and vets can't set criteria to suit my horse, her
 size and disposition.  THe only time that she has been pulled from a ride,
 she was "nott eating", and the fact that she wasn't feeling well was
 exhibited in that she recovered much more quickly.   >>

Not that exceptional. This is typical for small horses with small
hearts--heart size tracks linearly with body weight, at least in Thoroughbred
horses--and smaller hearts work harder.

ti