Re: Fwd: mountain bikers

Here in Pa in one state park they banned the horses on some of the nicer trails to eliminate the problem the mountain bikers were having.  They do not allow any motorized vehicles, just "peddle" bikes and hikers.  There are still some trails were horses can be ridden but are still banned from some of the nicer "main" trails.