Re: heart rates & recovery

In a message dated 12/22/98 1:53:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
flemmerl@rcbhsc.wvu.edu writes:

<< Lastly, I have to wonder if we are looking to fix something that isn't
 broken?  If we identify he normal values, use them, and see no
 improvement over traditional methods of monitoring the horse, we are
 only adding a level of complexity.  Pesonally, I welcome new stuff if it
 improves the safety and riding, but I want to keep as simple as
 possible.

 Linda Flemmer >>

Let me confess to being a logical male. If a parameter is not indicative,
logic suggests that it should be eliminated, even if there is nothing better
to take its place.

ti