In Appreciation of Steve Anderson, USBR

STEVEN ANDERSON, of the US Bureau of Recreation, one of the real heroes in the
battle to "Save No Hands Bridge", is being reassigned to a new position with
USBR in Billings, Montana.  Those who ride the Tevis Cup in years to come have
Steve to thank for helping to preserve this wonderful piece of the traditional
WSTF Trail route.

We in Northern CA pass him along to the folks in Billings with all our best
wishes for continuing success in his career.  We will miss him.

Please go the the Tevis Bulletin Board for some snapshots of his sendoff...

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/BBOARD.HTM

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN