Goethe - photos/webpage

Thought some might like to see photos of last weekend's Goethe ride.  Don't know names of winners in 50 or 25. Somebody else will fill you in.  I just enjoyed the heck out of the weather, trails & kind folks.   For those of you who haven't seen Truman's parrot (or parrot-like bird) you can see it on the page.  Wish I had a picture of Truman's riding fashion non-statement :-)

Hope this is fun to view.  Pictures might take a while to load, so get your hot chocolate or egg nog and sit-back.

Deborah Barber

http://www.auburn.edu/~barbedl/Goethe_Endurance_Ride.html