Re: Winter reather & Christmas

Dear Lynne and Barb,
     I'm trying to work up some empathy for y'all but it's gonna be difficult:
standing temps are supposed to be about 15 degrees in Michigan tomorrow, with
high winds driving a wind-chill factor which will make the how-cold-it-
actually-feels temperature down between -20 to -45.  No, I won't be riding.
     Happy Holidays from gray, (and colder) Michigan. (Now we are probably
going to hear from the Alaskan contingent . . .<g>)

Trish & pretty David,
Grand Blanc, Michigan

<<
 A week ago we had record highs, and this week they say we're going to have
 record lows!  Just in time for Christmas (and to kill off the fly
 population).  My furry horses are a lot more comfortable in this cold than
 in that heat!  And after spending the weekend in Boise, it feels positively
 balmy here.  Thanks to Karen Steenhof for putting on a great party; it was
 wonderful to get together with such a great gang of endurance (and
 dressage, Karen <g>) riders.

 Happy holidays to everyone from sunny (and cold) SoCal!

 Lynne
 Rem-member Me (hitting the trail again with much enthusiasm)
 Celesteele (time to start ponying)