Re: Hind end nerve damage?

Hi again,
Unfortunately there is no vet school near me, nor anywhere I can get
x-rays.

Well, after numerous discussions this is what I have so far:
Best case: nerve impinged from a fall (but no soreness what-so-ever)
Other:     EPM (but I'm in Canada and it's been cold since Sept.)
           a neurological type of rhino virus

Any more considerations would be appreciated!!
Well, I'm back to the barn.
Kerri