Re: Hind end nerve damage?

Kerri, I am sorry to hear of your horse, this sounds very, very serious!  If
he were mine, I would get him to the nearest Veterinary Teaching Hospital
ASAP. And be very careful hauling him.....maybe loose in a large stock trailer
with lots of straw/hay bedding??? Most nerve damage needs to be diagnosed
right away, maybe rest is all you can do, but he needs accurate diagnosis.
Good luck, Leigh Preddy, SE