Jan. Endurance News point standings online

The point standings and awards from the January issue of Endurance
News are now available online at

http://www.doublejoy.com/pointstandings/default.asp

or

http://www.aerc.org/

As always - this information is not the official version.  That
is published only in the AERC Endurance News.

If you have any disagreements with the information posted - please
contact the AERC at

aerc@foothill.net

please do not send mail to Russ or me.

Unfortunately - we do not yet have any additional ride results in
the past 6 weeks.  We are working the issue with the AERC office.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston