Re: rides in Oregon

In a message dated 12/9/98 6:55:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
susan.wry@exactimaging.com writes:

<< I am new to all this. Are there any clubs or rides in Oregon. I'm in the
 Portland metro area. Thanks!. >>

Yep, there are a LOT of rides in Oregon.  Go to www.endurance.net and click on
Groups--then go to PNER.  (You can just type it in.)  There is a whole
regional organization, and a whole bunch of rides are in central Oregon and
southern Washington--very accessible to where you are.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)