Re: Need for bells during bow season

I have to add to this..We live in Grizzly country and this is not a laughing
matter!  You put bells on yourself or your horse when you are in the back
country to protect yourself and your horse.  The reason is to alert the bear
that you are in the area.  If you happen to go around a corner and find
yourself face to face with a grizzly you don't have a chance to get our of
there before he attacks.  If  you have on bells the grizzly will usually
leave the area and you won't come upon him.  We have alot of grizzly
encounters in Wyoming causing injury or death to humans and bears both.  The
bells can save your life and the bears life.

cookie