Re: heart rates & recovery

There was a good article awhile back detailing the CRI.  I'll have to dig
it out.  Can't even remember which publication, right now.   Until then,
one of the Endurance Vet's on RC can probably give you the specifics on
why CRI is more dynamic than just a heartrate parameter.

Ridecamp has an FAQ but it just gives a general description.

Linda Van Ceylon

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:45:43 EST Tivers@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 12/15/98 8:36:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>lindavaneq@juno.com writes:
>
><< > 3) submaximal exercise heart rates
> following prolonged exercise are not useful for judging completeness
>of
> recovery." >
>
> Of course not, this is why the CRI was invented.
>

> Linda Van Ceylon
> Fort Collins, CO  >>
>
>Then why is heartrate even a part of it?
>
>ti

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]